For those thirsty to invest in a distillery or cocktail bar, Seattle-based Copperworks Distilling Co. is serving up an opportunity to do so.
After nearly a decade of successful operation and record numbers in 2022, Copperworks has announced it is looking to continue its growth with an equity crowdfunding campaign on StartEngine.
“With record spirits sales and whiskey production last year, this is an incredibly exciting moment for Copperworks as we reflect on how far we’ve come over the past ten years and how bright the future looks as we expand and welcome new investors via this StartEngine campaign,” said Jason Parker, co-owner and president of Copperworks Distilling Co.
In 2021, the award-winning distillery and tasting room on the downtown Seattle waterfront raised nearly $2 million through a crowdfunding campaign, allowing it to break ground on several projects to accommodate the growing demand for its award-winning craft spirits and capitalize on new customer experiences.
These projects are well underway:
· A new tasting room, cocktail bar, and event space in Kenmore, WA, a vibrant, fast-growing community just north of Seattle.
· A new downtown Seattle restaurant, cocktail bar, and event space located next door to Copperworks’ current waterfront distillery.
· An immediate threefold increase in whiskey production (and a fivefold increase in production capacity).
“We believe our new locations can create substantial revenue streams and accommodate the rapid rise of tourist traffic in the next few years,” said Jeff Kanof, co-owner and vice president of Copperworks Distilling Co. “The popularity of American Single Malt is growing in the U.S. and abroad, and we’ll have the inventory to meet demand if we increase whiskey production now.”
HOW TO INVEST IN COPPERWORKS
All of the info for potential investors can be found here: www.startengine.com/offering/copperworksdistilling.
An “early bird” reward allows early investors to receive a special bonus based on availability for a very limited time.
Copperworks is also pleased to offer additional ongoing “bonus” rewards (based on the amount invested) for investors to enjoy and get to know Copperworks even better.
· Rewards range from complimentary tours and tastings to a lifetime 10% discount on all purchases from Copperworks (including cocktails and food from new locations) and even an opportunity to help select a single cask of whiskey for public release.
· To view the full list of rewards, please visit www.startengine.com/offering/copperworksdistilling.