We are thrilled to announce that our e-book, “The ACSA Guide to Starting and Operating a Distillery,” is now available!
The peer-reviewed guide is a comprehensive compendium of expert insights detailing all of the tools and techniques that new distilleries need to get their businesses up and running and help ensure a prosperous future.
The e-book also serves as:
- A textbook for craft spirits producers in their first one to three years in operation
- An invaluable resource for onboarding new members of your team
- A reference for existing staff to gain a more holistic view of how a distillery operates
Note: If you are an ACSA member, you must be logged in to our website to take advantage of the discounted, members-only price.
• The Fundamentals of Distilling
• Funding a Startup Distillery and Other Key Financial Considerations
• Crafting a Business Plan
• Distillery Architecture & Construction
• Equipment Selection
• Developing a Product Mix
• Aging Spirits
• Distribution Contracts
• Tasting Room Management
• Developing a Brand
• Sales, Marketing & Social Media
• Working with TTB
• State-based Regulatory and Compliance Issues
• Distillery Safety
• Package Design
Contributing authors include Isaac Arthur, Jesse Den Herder, Mitchell Hall, John Holl, Jake Holshue, Johnny Jeffery, Sydney Jones, Christian Kahle, Jeff Kanof, Ryan Malkin, Susan Mooney, Teri Quimby, Jeff Quint, Mark Shilling, Gary Spedding, Mark A. Vierthaler and Gary K. Yurt.