Collingswood, New Jersey-based Brody’s Crafted Cocktails has announced expanded distribution into Hawaii and its availability exclusively at Foodland locations, in partnership with Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC of Hawaii). This mission-based beverage brand offers a unique line of ready-to-serve premium spirits based bottled cocktails.
“We are excited to share our amazing, award-winning cocktails with Foodland consumers and support local animal shelters by contributing up to 5% of proceeds to these worthwhile causes. Each unique flavor is the perfect choice for authentic craft cocktails at home or on the go and there is really nothing else like it on the market,” shares Brody’s co-founder Cristy Neunson. “To be able to secure interest this quickly from another important market in Hawaii is a huge opportunity for us, and we are excited to work with RNDC to distribute our products across the state of Hawaii.”
These expertly blended cocktails are best enjoyed chilled; topped with champagne, sparkling wine, club soda, tonic or ginger beer, and are available in five flavors in Foodland stores across the state:
- Air Mail — rum infused with rich honey, bright lime and earthy aromatic bitters
- Minted Mule — a minty mingle of vodka and spicy ginger with a splash of lime
- Touch of Grey — a bittersweet blend of gin, black tea, bergamot, black raspberry and honey
- French 75 — notes of bright juniper gin with a tart lemon kiss and a lingering licorice finish
- Black Orchid — a fresh bouquet of vodka, fruit and flowers, featuring black raspberry, citrus and violet
Brody’s cocktails are available in 375 ml bottles, serve up to five cocktails each and vary in proof (16 – 25% alc/vol). In addition to the Hawaii expansion, Brody’s is currently retailed in the Greater Philadelphia area, New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, California, Florida, and to 31 states via their eCommerce platform with a suggested retail price of $12.99-$14.99 per bottle.