On Friday, September 23, the Michigan Craft Distillers Association will host its first Michigan Distilled spirits and cocktail festival, showcasing the products of at least 20 of the state’s craft distilleries.
In addition to cocktails and spirits tastings, the event will feature food trucks, specialty food and beverage producers, handcrafted artisans and live entertainment to round out the event at the new Kalamazoo Farmers Market!
- A VIP Hour (5-6pm) includes five (5) 3-ounce batch cocktails, one handcrafted cocktail and one food item, along with a swag bag and commemorative logoed cup for $75 per person.
- General admission tickets include five (5) 3-ounce batch cocktails for $40 per person.
- Additional tasting tickets are available for $20 (for five (5) 3-ounce samples).
- Purchase tickets here.
- Food, non-alcoholic beverages and handcrafted items will be available for added costs.
- The list of participating distilleries will be posted before the end of August.
- The music line-up will be shared after Labor Day.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Attendees must be 21 and valid photo ID is required for entry. No exceptions.
- This event will be held, rain or shine.
- No pets, weapons, outside alcohol or glass of any kind are permitted.