Chandler, Arizona-based SanTan Brewing Co. and SanTan Spirits are launching a number of new, locally made and hand-crafted products this fall for beer and spirit lovers to enjoy.
The new products include a new “line” of one of SanTan Brewing Company’s most popular brews, the return of an award-winning Bourbon and some popular seasonal brews. The products will be available in stores throughout Arizona as well as at SanTan Brewing Company’s pub in downtown Chandler, the neighboring Spirit House Cocktails and Kitchen, and the company’s new SanTan Gardens tasting room and event space.
The new products come out just as SanTan Spirits won big at yet another international competition, the New York World Wine and Spirits Competition. SanTan Spirits’ Caramellow Whiskey won a Gold Medal in the competition and two other SanTan whiskeys were recognized as well.
Highlights from the new releases include:
• It’s Back: The newest edition of SanTan Spirits’s award-winning Jacob Waltz Arizona Bourbon will be released at a special event at the tasting room at SanTan Gardens on September 18. The limited small-batch release comes in the middle of National Bourbon Heritage Month.
• SanTan will be releasing LumberJack, an oatmeal amber built for a rich, silky mouthfeel with notes of maple and brown sugar that is designed for the cooler fall months. The new brew will be release in late September, and is the first in a series of new “Jack” brews — with more on their way in the spring.
• The Count: Just in time for Halloween, SanTan Brewing Company will be re-releasing its annual Count Hopula Blood Red IPA, a bigger, bolder IPA brewed with Simcoe hops and huge amounts of caramel malt and roasted malts that give it a blood red color. Count Hopula will be released in the first week of October, and quantities are limited — check SanTan’s beer finder for draft availability near you.
• Flavor of Every Month: SanTan Spirits will be releasing three new flavors of its classic barley malt vodka blended with 100 percent all-natural fruit extracts — VeryBerry Vodka, BlackCherry Vodka and OrangeVanilla Vodka. The vodkas are distilled in a way that results in extremely low sugar concentrations but a wealth of flavor.
• Bitter Sweet: SanTan Spirits is also introducing a new mix called Tiki Bitters, inspired by Jeff Berry, the father of modern Tiki. This new mix has primary flavors of cinnamon and allspice and was perfected in SanTan’s Spirit House Cocktails & Kitchen.
“It’s an exciting time for us as we’re bringing a number of new products to the market and creating some exceptional flavors for beer and spirits drinkers,” said Anthony Canecchia, Founder, Brewer and Distiller of SanTan Brewing Company and SanTan Spirits. “We are always looking for ways to innovate and create beverages that live up to our mission of creating ‘Uncommon Quality for Everyday Occasions,’ and we look forward to bringing these new beverages to our patrons.”